|Home||» Products||» Orthopaedic||» Orthopedic Cast|
We are an eminent manufacturer, exporter, importer, and supplier of a huge gamut of Orthopedic Cast. It is widely used in orthopedics for fixation of fracture. Developed with the help of highly innovative technology our range of Orthopedic Cast is known for features such as clean, healthy & convenient operation, high strength & light weight, rapid ossification, good air permeability & x-ray penetration,etc. Also, we ensure safe and timely delivery of these hospital supplies to clients' end.
- Wear Surgical Gloves.
- Use a stockinette & a cotton cloth to cover the affected area.
- Immerse Maestro Cast in Water for 5-6 seconds.
- Squeeze the cast to remove access water.
- Wrap the affected area with the tape in a screw shape ( every layer overlap 1/2 or 1/2 ) according to the need . Do not tie tightly. Moulding & forming should be done at this time .
- Setting time is approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Functional strength will be achieved in 20 minutes.
- The operator should wear gloves to prevent polyurethane sticking to skin.
- Open one package every time and use it timely otherwise it will influence its hardness.
- to breakout the bandage use electric plaster saw.
- Clean,Healthy & Convenient Operation.