|Home||» Products||» Orthopaedic||» MAESTROPLAST - PLASTER OF PARIS BANDAGE|
We offer high quality Plaster of Paris Bandage with leno gauze. The leno Gauze in the Plaster of Paris Bandage is used to provide more strength to the plaster cast. Hence, it improves weight bearing capacity of the achieved plaster cast. Plaster of Paris Bandage is instilled with the features of a creamy fast quick setting plaster. Plaster of Paris Bandage is used to give greater strength and fast setting time to the plaster.
- High Strength, Fast Saturation, Extra Creamy.
- Immersion time 10-15 sec.
- Fast setting time 2-4 mins.
- Low Powder loss & Uniform thickness.
- Partial load after 30 mins. , Full load after 24-48 hrs.
- All types of Fractures, Luxations and Subluxations for Correction and Prevention of soft tissue injuries and deformities.
- 10cm x 2.7m
- 15cm x 2.7m
- Each bandage is sealed in moisture proof plastic pouch & six bandages in a plastic polybag & twelve bandages in a inner box & twelve box in a one corrugated box.
MAESTRO MULTI PRODUCT SOURCING LLP All Rights Reserved.